Owner Listing Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. This website with URL address https://onlydreamdresses.com/ is owned and operated by Only Dream DressesTM ABN 74 626 537 198.
Only Dream DressesTM is a business that provides an online platform for the rental and purchase of pre-loved and new wedding dresses, accessories and related items by connecting you, the Dress Owner of wedding fashion and related items to your customer (the Borrower or Purchaser) who may rent or purchase from you.
Please read these Owner Listing Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully as they contain important information regarding your legal rights, remedies, and obligations.
If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
If you do not agree with these Terms please do not use this website.
On this website, you (the “Owner”) as a Registered User, may list wedding fashion and related items for rent or sale to the customer (“Borrowers” or “Purchasers”) respectively.
You understand and agree that
- a) Only Dream Dresses is not a party to any agreements entered into between you andthe Borrower or Purchaser,
- b) Only Dream Dresses is not a fashion broker, agent or insurer,
- c) Only Dream Dresses has no control over the conduct of Borrowers and Purchasers,and other users of this website or any fashion items, and disclaims all liability in thisregard to the maximum extent permitted by law.
“Borrower” means a Registered User who requests from a Dress Owner, a rental of a fashion
item via the Site.
“Dress Owner (Owner)” means a Registered User who creates a Listing via the Site.
“Listing” means a fashion item that is listed by a Dress Owner as available for rental or sale via the Site.
“Item” means the item or times listed on the Site by the Dress Owner via their registered user account.
“Purchaser” means a Registered User who elects to purchase an item via the Site.
“Purchase Price” means the amounts that are due and payable by a Purchaser (Registered User) who elects to purchase an item listed for sale by a Dress Owner.
“Registered User” means a person who completes Only Dream Dresses account registration process, including but not limited to Dress Owners (Owners, Borrowers, and Purchasers, as described under “Account Registration” below.
“Registered User Content” means all Content that a Registered User (Dress Owner) may post, upload, publish, submit or transmit to be made available through the Site.
“Rental Fees” means the amounts that are due and payable by a Borrower in exchange for that Borrower’s use of an Item. The Dress Owner solely determines these amounts. The Dress Owners may in their discretion decide to include in these amounts a dry-cleaning fee or any other fee in their rental terms.
“Rental Request Period” means the time period starting from the time when a rental is requested by a Borrower (as determined by Only Dream Dresses in its sole discretion), within which an Owner may decide whether to confirm or reject that rental request, as stated on the Site.
“Security Deposits” means a deposit of 15% of the rental fee to help cover any incidental loss or damage to the rented item during the rental period and included in the Total fees to the Borrower.
“Tax” or “Taxes” mean any sales taxes, value added taxes (VAT), goods and services taxes (GST), that Owners may be required by law to collect and remit to government agencies, and other similar municipal, state, federal and national indirect or other withholding and personal or corporate income taxes.
“Total Fees” means the rental fee plus Security Deposit fee paid by the Borrower for the rental of an item.
Only Dream Dresses reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify these Terms at any time and without prior notice. Notice of modification will be via the Site.
By continuing to access or use the Site or Services after we have posted a modification on the Site or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, please cease using the Site and services.
You understand and agree
- Only Dream Dresses makes available an online platform for Dress Owners, Borrowers, andPurchasers, to meet online and arrange for the rental or purchase of Items directly witheach other.
- Online Dream Dresses is not an owner or dealer of wedding fashion items, including, butnot limited to, dresses, shoes, bags or accessories, nor is it a provider of fashion items,including, but not limited to, dresses, shoes, bags or accessories.
- Only Dream Dresses does not own, sell, resell, provide, rent, re-rent, manage and/orcontrol fashion items, including, but not limited to, dresses, shoes, bags or Items or postal,courier or other delivery services.
- In order to List an item for rent of sale on the Only Dream Dresses platform, you are required to register via the Site to create an account (“The Only Dream Dresses Account”) and become a Registered User.
- You may register to join the Services directly via the Registration Page on the Site
- You will be required to provide the following information to register your account: a. Nameb. Business name and ABN (if account user is registered business) c. Email address
d. Phone number
e. Postal Address
- We will create your Only Dream Dresses Account and your profile page for your use of the Site based upon the personal and business information you provide to us.
- You may only have one (1) active Only Dream Dresses Account.
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registrationprocess and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- Only Dream Dresses reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Only Dream DressesAccount and your access to the Site in the following circumstances:
- a) if you create more than one (1) Only Dream Dresses Account, or
- b) if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter provesto be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
- c) if youare deemed to have behaved inappropriately, or unfairly, or unreasonablywith any user of this Site, including Buyers and Purchaser.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password.
- You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will takesole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Only Dream Dresses Account,whether or not you have authorised such activities or actions.
You will immediately notify Only Dream Dresses of any unauthorised use of your accountItem Listings
- As a Registered User and Dress Owner, you may create Listings for rental or sale of itemsowned by you.
- To create a Listing, you will be required to provided the following information including but
not limited to:
- a) Your location
- b) Original designer of item to be listed
- c) Size of the item to be listed
- d) Details of any known, existing, visible and non- visible defect of the item to be listed
- e) Detailed description of the item to be listed
- f) Availability of the item to be listed
- g) Rental pricing of item to be listed
- h) Sale pricing of item to be listed
- i) Commercial value of the item to be listed (for purpose of calculating Securitydeposit to be paid by Borrower)
- j) Related conditions i.e. dry-cleaning responsibility
- k) Financial terms
16. Rental and sales listings based on the information provided will be made publicly available via the Site for public viewing by visitors to the website, other registered users including other Dress Owners.
- You understand and agree that once a Borrower or Purchaser requests a rental or purchase respectively of your listed Item, you may not request a higher rental or sale price other than that detailed in the listed item.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for any and all Listings you post.
- Only Dream Dresses reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Listing for any reason, including Listings that Only Dream Dresses, inits sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Termsor otherwise harmful to the Site.
- You understand and agree that Only Dream Dresses does not act as an insurer or as yourcontracting agent.
- Where a Borrower or Purchaser requests a rental or purchaser, respectively, of your Itemand rents or purchases your Item, any agreement you enter into with such Borrower or Purchaser is between you and the Borrower or Purchaser and Only Dream Dresses is not a party to any such agreement.
- Only Dream Dresses serves as the limited authorised payment collection agent of the Dress Owner for the purpose of accepting, on behalf of the Dress owner, payments from Borrowers and Purchasers of such amounts stipulated by the Dress Owner.
- You understand and acknowledge while Online Dream Dresses provides online tools assist you in making informed decision during the listing, rental and sales process, however, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions. Please see Dress Owner Tips
(at www.onlydreamdresses.com.au) for further information.
- Only Dream Dresses strongly recommends that Dress Owners
- a) obtain appropriate insurance for their Items and
- b) review any insurance policy that you may have for your Items carefully, and
- c) ensure you are familiar with and understand any exclusions to, and any deductiblesthat may apply for, such insurance policy, including, but not limited to, whether or not your insurance policy will cover the actions or inactions of Borrowers while renting your Items.
- Collection and return of your listed item are to be negotiated by you directly with the item Borrower or Purchaser.
- Collection and return of items may occur from the Dress Owners residential address, business address or other address notified by you to the item Borrower or Purchaser as the case may be.
- It is your sole responsibility to enter into a courier arrangement with the Borrower or Purchaser for the delivery (and return in the case of a Borrower) where it is impractical or inconvenient to collect the item to be collected from you.
- The Only Dream Dresses site and services are intended to be used to facilitate Dress Owners, Borrowers, and Purchasers connecting for the purpose of renting, selling and purchasing items directly from the Dress Owner. Only Dream Dresses cannot and does not control the content contained in any listings and the condition, legality or suitability of any items.
- Only Dream Dresses is not responsible for and disclaims any and all liability related to any and all listings and items.
- Any listings will be requested and uploaded to the Site at the Dress Owner’s own risk.
31. Only Dream Dresses does not endorse any Registered User, Owner, or any Item.
- You understand that acceptance of listing details and images are intended only to indicate a photographic representation and description of the item submitted for listing and are not an endorsement of any Dress Owner or any Item.
- Only Dream Dresses may undertake additional checks and processes designed to help verify or check the identities or backgrounds of Registered Users, however, we do not make any representations about, confirm, or endorse any Registered User’s stated identity or background.
- Your decision to interact with any other Registered User, Buyer or Purchaser is entirely at your own risk and you are required to always exercise due diligence and care when deciding whether to rent or sell an Item or to have any other interaction with any other Registered User.
Customer request management
- Where a rental is requested for your Item via the Site you will be required to either confirm or reject the rental request within the Rental Request Period, otherwise, the rental request may be automatically cancelled.
- If you are unable to confirm or decide to reject a rental request within the Rental Request Period, any amounts (if any) collected by Only Dream Dresses for the requested rental will be refunded to the applicable Borrower’s credit card.
- Only Dream Dresses will collect the Total Fees at the time of rental confirmation (i.e. when the Owner confirms the rental request) and will initiate payment of the Rental Fees to the Owner within 48 hours of when the Borrower is scheduled to receive the Item (except to the extent that a refund is due to the Borrower).
Appointment of Only Dream Dresses as Limited Payment Collection Agent for Owner
- Each Owner under the terms of this Agreement appoints Only Dream Dresses as the Owner’s limited payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting the Rental Fees from Borrowers and Purchase payments from Purchasers.
- You agree that payment made by a Borrower or Purchaser through Only Dream Dresses shall be considered the same as a payment made directly to the Owner, and the Owner will make the Item available to the Borrower or the Purchaser in the agreed-upon manner as if the Owner has received the Rental Fees or Purchase Price.
- You agree Only Dream Dresses may, in accordance with the cancellation and refund policy selected by the Owner and reflected in the relevant Listing,
- permit the Borrower to cancel the rental agreement and
- refund to the Borrower that portion of the Rental Fees specified in the applicablecancellation policy;
- permit the Purchaser to seek a refund in compliance with Australian Consumer Lawrequirements.
- You understand that as Only Dream Dresses accepts payments from Borrowers andPurchases as the Owner’s limited payment collection agent, Only Dream Dresses obligation to pay the Owner is subject to and conditional upon Only Dream Dresses successfully receiving the payments from Borrowers and Purchasers.
- Only Dream Dresses does not guarantee payments to Owners for amounts that have not been successfully received from Borrowers and Purchasers.
- In accepting appointment as the limited authorised agent of the Owner, OnlyDream Dresses assumes no liability for any acts or omissions of the Owner.
44. Only Dream does not currently charge fees for the creation of Owner Listings.
- However, you as an Owner acknowledge and agree that Only Dream Dresses reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to charge you for and collect fees from you for the creation of Listings.
- Please note that Only Dream Dresses will provide notice of any Listing Creation fee collection via the Site prior to implementing such a Listing fee feature.
Listing Fees (Commission)
- Only Dream Dresses charges a commission fee (listing fee) to the Owner, calculated as a percentage of the rental fee or purchase price of each item successfully rented or purchased via the Site.
- GST may also be charged in respect of the Listing Fees.
- Only Dream Dresses deducts the listing fee from the rental fee or purchase price beforeremitting the balance to the Owner as described in these Terms.
- Balances will be remitted by Only Dream Dresses to Owners via (in Only Dream Dressessole discretion) payment methods described on the Site.
- More information on listing fees can be found at [www.onlydreamdresses.com].
- Except as otherwise provided for in this Agreement, listing fees are non-refundable.
- Only Dream Dresses reserves the right to change listing fees at any time and will providenotice of and listing changes via the Site.
Cancellations (by Owner)
- Where an Owner cancels a confirmed rental or purchase made via the Site, Only Dream Dresses will refund the Total Fees for such rental to the applicable Borrower, or purchase price to the Purchaser, within a commercially reasonable time of the cancellation.
- Where an Owner cancels a confirmed rental of purchase, Only Dream Dresses may apply penalties or consequences to you or your listing, including
i. ii. iii.
publishing an automated review on your listing indicating that a reservation or purchase was cancelled,
keeping the calendar for your listing unavailable or blocked for the dates of the cancelled rental, or
imposing a cancellation fee (to be withheld from your future payouts). You will be notified of the situations in which a cancellation fee applies before you decide to cancel.
- In certain circumstances, Only Dream Dresses may decide, in its sole discretion, that it is necessary or desirable to cancel a confirmed rental made via the Site in the best interests of all parties concerned.
- Only Dream Dresses may also determine, in its sole discretion, to refund to the Borrower part or all of the amounts charged to the Borrower, or the Purchaser in part or in full, in accordance with Rental and Purchase Terms and Conditions. (hyperlink)
- You agree that Only Dream Dresses and the relevant Borrower or Purchaser will not have any liability for such cancellations or refunds.
Refunds to Borrowers and Purchaser
- Items listed on the Site should be consistent with the description provided by the Owner.
- Only Dream Dresses may provide the Borrower or Purchaser with either a full or partialrefund excluding any shipping costs, administration fees, and processing fees in the following circumstances:
i. Where the Owner cancels a rental item reservation or purchase 24 hours or less before the scheduled arrival of the Item, or fails to provide the Borrower with the Item.
- The description of the item in the listing on the Site is materially different from the actual Item (excluding minor wear and tear that is to be expected where an item is pre-worn).
- At the start of the Borrower’s reservation or upon purchase, the item:
- a) is not generally clean and sanitary
- b) contains safety or health hazards that would be reasonably expected to adversely affect the Borrower’s use of the Item in Only Dream Dresses judgment.
- You understand and agree
- Only Dream Dresses will collect a Security Deposit from Borrowers, to help cover anyincidental loss or damage to the rented item during the rental period (the “SecurityDeposit”).
- The Security Deposit is calculated at 15% of the commercial value of the item as stated inyour listing and is charged to the Borrower in addition to the rental fee at the time ofpayment for rental (Total Fees).
- Where a claim for loss of damage is lodged by the Dress Owner, Only Dream Dresses willact as a facilitator between both the Dress Owner and the Borrower to attempt to resolve the issue.
- WhereanOwnerbelievesthattheyareentitledtoclaimtheSecurityDeposit(the “Claim”), then within twenty-four (24) hours of becoming aware of goods having been lost or damaged, the Owner must report the issue by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following:
- a completed Security Deposit Claim Form, which is available for download on the Website;
- evidence of the goods having been lost or damaged; and
- evidence of the value being claimed against the Security Deposit.
- Once the Claim has been received, Only Dream Dresses will contact the Borrower in any manner and advise them of the Claim.
- As the Owner, you acknowledge and agree that the maximum money recoverable from the Security Deposit is limited to the amount collected from the Borrower calculated at 15% of the commercial value of the item stated on the listing however, nothing in this Agreement limits or excludes your right to claim the fair market value of repair or replacement costs from the Borrower through alternative means.
- The Security Deposit will be held by Only Dream Dresses until such time as it is:
- claimed by an Owner pursuant to clause 65 of these Terms; or
- withdrawn by the Borrower, in part or full, after the rental period has concluded, by providing five (5) business days’ notice to Online Dream Dresses.
Payment processing errors
- Only Dream Dresses will take steps to rectify any payment processing errors that we become aware of.
- These steps may include crediting or debiting (as appropriate) the same payment method used for the original payout to ensure correct payment is make to you.
71. You as an Owner understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining i. your applicable Tax reporting requirements, and
ii. the Taxes that should be included, and for including Taxes to be collected or obligations relating to applicable Taxes in Listings.
72. You are also solely responsible for remitting to the relevant authority any Taxes included or received by you.
73. Only Dream Dresses cannot and does not offer Tax-related advice to Owners or any registered user of the site.
74. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Site.
75. In connection with your use of the Site, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- ● violate any local, state, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court,including, without limitation, Tax regulations;
- ● use the Site or services for any commercial or other purposes that are not expresslypermitted by these Terms;
- ● copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on the Site for purposes notexpressly permitted by these Terms;
- ● infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, theirintellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- ● use our Site or services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any informationconcerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
- ● use our Site or services in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email (“spam”) or advertisements unrelated to rental or sale of your Items;
- ● “stalk” or harass any other user of our Site or services;
- ● collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user other thanfor purposes of transacting as an Owner and according to these Terms;
- ● offer, as an Owner, any item that you do not yourself own or have permission to rent orsell;
- ● register for more than one Only Dream Dresses or register for an Only Dream DressesAccount on behalf of an individual other than yourself;
- ● contact a Borrower or Purchaser for any purpose other than asking a question relatedto a rental or purchaser such Borrower’s or Purchaser of the Site and Services;
- ● impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or youraffiliation with any person or entity;
- ● use the Site to find a Borrower or Purchaser and then complete a rental or sale of anItem independent of the Site or Services, in order to circumvent the obligation to pay any Service Fees related to Only Dream Dresses provision of the Services or for any other reasons;
- ● as an Owner, submit any Listing with false or misleading price information or submit any Listing with a price that you do not intend to honour;
- ● post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that:
i. infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright,trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, orrights of publicity or privacy;
ii. violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law orregulation or would give rise to civil liability;
iii. is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
iv. is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive;
- ● use, display, mirror or frame the Site or services, or any individual element within the Site or Services, Only Dream Dresses name, any Only Dream Dresses trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form
contained on a page in the Site or Services, without Only Dream Dresses express
- Only Dream has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to thefullest extent of the law.
- Only Dream Dresses may access, preserve and disclose any of your information if we arerequired to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to i. respond to claims asserted against Only Dream Dresses or to comply with legalprocess (for example, subpoenas or warrants),
ii. enforce or administer our agreements with users, such as these Terms,iii. for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer support, product development, and debugging purposes, oriv. protect the rights, property or safety of Only Dream Dresses, its users, or members of the public.
- You acknowledge that Only Dream Dresses has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site or services or to review or edit any Registered User Content, but has the right to do so for purpose of
- operating and improving the Site and Services (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes
- ensuring your compliance with these Terms,
- compliance with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court,administrative agency or other governmental body, to respond to content that itdetermines is otherwise objectionable or contained in these Terms.
- Only Dream Dresses reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove ordisable access to any content, at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for anyreason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Site or Services.
Suspension, Termination and Account Cancellation
- Only Dream Dresses may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without cause, with or without prior notice and at any time, decide to limit, suspend, deactivate or cancel your Only Dream Dresses Account.
- If we exercise our discretion under these Terms to do so, any or all of the following can occur with or without prior notice or explanation to you:
- your Only Dream Dresses Account will be deactivated or suspended, your password will be disabled, and you will not be able to access the Site or services your Only Dream Dresses Account, your registered user content, or receive assistance from Only Dream Dresses Customer Service,
- any pending or accepted future rentals or sales will be immediately terminated,
- we may communicate to your Borrowers or Purchasers that a potential orconfirmed rental or sale has been cancelled,
- we may refund your Borrowers in full for any and all confirmed transactions,irrespective of pre-existing cancellation policies,
- we may contact your Borrowers or Purchasers to inform them about potentialalternate Items with other Owners that may be available on the Site, and
- you will not be entitled to any compensation for any rentals (even if confirmed) that were cancelled as a result of a suspension, deactivation or termination of your OnlyDream Dresses Account.
may cancel your Only Dream Dresses Account at any time via the “Cancel Account”
feature of the Services or by sending an email. Please note that if your Only Dream Dresses account is cancelled, we do not have an obligation to delete or return to you any content you have posted to the Site, including, but not limited to, any reviews or Feedback.
Limitation of Liability
- By using the Site or Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Registered User or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Registered User or Borrower or Purchaser or other third parties who caused you harm.
- You agree not to attempt to impose liability on or seek any legal remedy from Only Dream Dresses with respect to such actions or omissions.
- Accordingly, we encourage you to communicate directly with other Registered Users, Borrowers or Purchaser on the Site regarding any rental or sales transaction with them.
- The risk of loss and title for such rented or purchased items passes between the Dress Owner and the Borrower or Purchaser and Only Dream Dresses is not a party to any contract of shipment or delivery between the Borrower/Purchaser and Owner.
- You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the Site, your listing, rental and sale of any items via the Site, and any contact you have with other users of Only Dream Dresses whether in person or online remains with you.
- Neither Online Dream Dresses nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or services will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with these Terms, from the use of or inability to use the Site or services.
- Only Dream Dresses will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from any communications, interactions or meetings with other users of the Site or other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the Site, or from your rental or sale of any item via the Site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or product liability.
- You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold Only Dream Dresses and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with
- (a) your access to or use of the Site, Services, content, or your violation of these Terms;
- (b) your interaction with any Registered User,
- (c) listing, rental or sale of an Item.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Only Dream Dresses or through the Site, will create any warranty not expressly provided for in these terms.
- You are solely responsible for all of your communications and interactions with other users of the Site and with other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the Site, including, but not limited to, any Borrowers or Purchasers.
- Only Dream Dresses makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users of the Site, or their compatibility with any current or future users of the site, or services.
- You agree to take reasonable precautions in all communications and interactions with other users of the Site and with other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the site, including, but not limited to Borrowers and Purchasers, online, offline, or in person, regardless of whether such meetings are organised by or through Only Dream Dresses.
95. Notwithstanding Only Dream Dresses appointment as the limited payment collection agent of the Owners for the purpose of accepting payments and security deposits from Borrowers and payments of the purchase price from Purchasers on behalf of the Owner, Only Dream Dresses explicitly disclaims all liability for any act or omission of any Owner, Borrower, Purchaser or another third party.
96. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Only Dream Dresses and you regarding the Site and services, and any rentals or sale of items made via the Site.
97. These Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Only Dream Dresses and you regarding listing of Items, the Site, and services.
- You may not assign or transfer these Terms, without Only Dream Dresses prior written consent.
- Only Dream Dresses may assign or transfer these Terms, at its sole discretion, without restriction.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
100. These Terms will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Queensland. Any disputes arising in relation to these Terms will be heard in a Court of Queensland.
Contacting Only Dream Dresses
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com, we endeavour to respond to all inquiries within three business days.